What is the difference between LCD TV let and LCT
Author:Huazai Time:2021-07-21 17:55 Browse(35)
It should be led and LCD
It should be led and LCD. At present, the screen of LED TV on the market is still liquid crystal. The so-called LED TV refers to the backlight. LED's. The main differences between the two are: LED TV has higher brightness, better color reduction and longer service life（ Theoretically, the lifetime of LED can reach 100000 hours). LED as a green energy, its own characteristics is energy saving and environmental protection.. General LCD TV is CCFL lamp, equivalent to fluorescent lamp, its brightness, color, energy saving are not as good as LED.. Let is not very different from LCT. It's just a matter of fooling. Bonus points... Ah.
- 1:The difference between 12864 and 1206 LCD
- 2:What is the difference between LED and LCD?
- 3:How to check the manufacturer and model of LCD module
- 4:Please introduce some books about the knowledge of LCD LCM module!!
- 5:What is the difference between LCD and led
- 6:What are the two types of LCD based on backlight?
- 7:What is LCD industrial computer?
- 8:Which LCD screen is better?
- 9:How to compare LCD and led, and their advantages and disadvantages?
- 10:What are the types of LCD interface