What is the contrast between LCD and LCD TV?
Author:Yang Zhi Time:2021-07-21 15:47 Browse(480)
Contrast refers to the number of color levels between black and white.
Contrast refers to the number of color levels between black and white.. However, this parameter does not represent the brightness of the display. Maybe 10000:1 is not as good as 800:1. Therefore, do not blindly pursue high contrast. Still want to see the color effect, see the effect of the movie.. I recommend Philips. I don't recommend Samsung.. What is contrast? Contrast is the division of the darkest and whitest brightness units. To be more precise, it is to subtract the saturation of the white signal at 100 and 0, and then divide it by 0% of the white value in Lux (the white signal of 0 is black) to get the proportional number. Generally speaking, contrast refers to the contrast of the black and white color of the LCD, that is, the ratio of the maximum brightness to the minimum brightness, which directly determines the level of the displayed image. The higher the contrast, the more vivid and beautiful the picture will be, otherwise, it will appear dull and monotonous. Therefore, the contrast directly affects the display quality of LCD. High contrast can make the image level displayed on the LCD screen more vivid, and the color displayed on the screen is also more abundant. So, the higher the contrast, of course, the better... At present, there is 10000:1 contrast in the market, but it is dynamic and catalysed by software. However, even so, it is certainly richer than the low contrast picture color..
- 1:What's the difference between LED and LCD
- 2:What's the difference between LED and LCD
- 3:What is the difference between LED and LCD?
- 4:What is the difference between LED and LCD?
- 5:What is the difference between LED and LCD TV?
- 6:What is the difference between LED and LCD? Which is better?
- 7:What is the difference between LCD and led? Which is better
- 8:What's the difference between LED and LCD
- 9:What are the differences between LED and LCD TV
- 10:What is the meaning of LCD