What's the difference between LCD and led in addition to thickness, power and life? Why are the prices so different?
Author:Feng Bao Time:2021-07-20 17:59 Browse(526)
yes. yes:. 1. The viewing angle of LED screen is wide. No matter from any angle, the display effect is the same; The viewing angle of LCD screen is narrow, and the display effect is different from different viewing angles.. 2. LED screen can be viewed under strong light; LCD screen can't watch in strong light.. Hello!.. Add upstairs, there is also the so-called LED backlight LCD, the display of publicity business seems to mislead consumers.. In addition, LED display seems to be used for outdoor super large advertising screen... Are you satisfied with my answer.
- 1:Definition of "bright dot" in LCD technology
- 2:What is the meaning of the first generation, the fifth generation and the eighth generation in TFT-LCD panel? How to understand?
- 3:Is LCD panel important?
- 4:Is LCD TV panel better than IPS or PVA?
- 5:LED TV use LCD panel?
- 6:On the advantages and disadvantages of various LCD panel TN PVA MVA IPS detailed description
- 7:Which LCD TV panel is of good quality?
- 8:What kind of LCD TV to buy?
- 9:Is LCD panel important?
- 10:How to divide the production line algebra of LCD panel?