How to distinguish LED TV from LCD TV with naked eyes! Or watch some special logo on TV!
Author:Im not Guangxu Time:2021-07-20 10:16 Browse(80)
Now LCD TV is generally 8-10cm
Today's LCD TV is generally 8-10cm, LED LCD TV is divided into two types, one is the straight down type, generally 4-6cm, and the other is the side type, generally 2-4cm. In this case, it depends on whether the manual says that the backlight is led or not, or you tell me the TV model, I will know!. Now many brands are in the need of marketing, which can be reflected in the model naming, such as "led".
- 1:Which type of TV panel is better
- 2:TV screen LCD panel and super crystal panel which is good, they are hard screen or soft screen
- 3:Which kind of display panel is better???
- 4:What does the 10th generation LCD panel mean?
- 5:When I buy a TV, I only look at the brand. I don't know if the key is the LCD panel. I want to know which one is better?
- 6:Which panel of LCD TV has the best resolution?
- 7:What's the difference between LCD TV with hard panel?
- 8:What is the performance of LCD TV?
- 9:What does the LCD panel always say about the 5th generation line, the 6th generation line and the 8th generation line? What is the difference between them? Which is the mainstream now?
- 10:What's the difference between LCD and led?