Is it better to use LCD TV or LCD monitor?
Author:SUNNY Time:2021-07-20 12:25 Browse(93)
If you mainly watch movies on a computer, use an LCD TV.
If you mainly watch movies on a computer, use an LCD TV.... It is suggested to use liquid crystal display.... Now some liquid crystal displays have "dynamic contrast", which is specially optimized for dynamic video.. My brother uses a 22 inch LG monitor, which has "dynamic contrast". It's very comfortable to watch movies on it. However, when watching web pages and text, it's obvious that the text is a bit empty and irritating. I asked him to find the manual and see how to turn off this function when he was not watching a movie.... The display is specially optimized for static images and long-time close viewing.. The TV set is specially optimized for dynamic images and long-distance video viewing.... Therefore, it is suggested that the general user should use the monitor.... I installed a Tianmin TV card on my computer. It's convenient to watch TV while playing on the Internet.. It's better to buy a monitor. You can buy a TV box and connect it to the monitor. Just like TV, it's not expensive..
- 1:Second hand LCD price is how much??
- 2:Why are there so many price differences for the same size LCD
- 3:Which brand of LCD is good, the price is affordable... More money
- 4:What is the price of AOC LCD 27 inch
- 5:Samsung 24 inch LCD price
- 6:The price of 17 inch LCD of those brands is about 1500 yuan?? In addition, about 3500 can be equipped with a desktop computer (with LCD). Please write down the configuration and price, thank you.
- 7:How much is the quotation of 15 inch LCD in block letters now?!
- 8:22 inch LCD price, the general kind.
- 9:Can you buy a naked eye 3D LCD for thousands of dollars? What is the price of naked eye 3D LCD?
- 10:I want to buy a LCD monitor. Which brand is better and how much is the price? Thank you