Is it better to play games with LCD or LCD TV?
Author:Zhu Hongfen Time:2021-07-20 12:28 Browse(323)
It's just that your monitor is too old. It's not a product of the same era as the 200Hz TV. It's not comparable.
It's just that your monitor is too old. It's not a product of the same era as a 200Hz TV. It's not comparable... However, most TV sets only have VGA interface but no DVI interface. When it comes to high-definition resolution, the anti-interference ability is weak, but it can be solved by selecting high-quality wire and reasonable wiring... Changing the monitor is actually more casual, which directly affects the game experience, that is, the screen response time and contrast. If there are no special requirements (such as 3D), the refresh rate can not be considered... In fact, your TV game is very good, but with such a large screen, chatting, watching the web and playing MMORPG, you should be very tired. It's better to use LCD TV.. I actually use, PS2 I in 32 inch LCD TV than 19 inch LCD monitor good-looking, the reason I can't tell, can only tell you my experience..
- 1:TV screen LCD panel and super crystal panel which is good, they are hard screen or soft screen
- 2:What does the 10th generation LCD panel mean?
- 3:Which panel of LCD TV has the best resolution?
- 4:What panel technology does AOC display use now?
- 5:What's the difference between LCD TV with hard panel?
- 6:LCD TV LCD panel and motherboard which are connected together
- 7:What is the performance of LCD TV?
- 8:Can China produce LCD panel now??
- 9:High quality LCD panel.
- 10:What does the LCD panel always say about the 5th generation line, the 6th generation line and the 8th generation line? What is the difference between them? Which is the mainstream now?