What is the difference between LED TV and LCD TV? See below for details
Author:Zhao Zexian Time:2021-07-19 14:38 Browse(419)
. Ask a friend... Compared with LCD display, LED display has more advantages in brightness, power consumption, viewing angle and refresh rate. The power consumption ratio of LED and LCD is about 10:1, and the higher refresh rate makes led have better performance in video, which can provide up to 160 bandwidth ° It can also play TV, video, VCD, DVD and other color video signals. Multiple displays can also be broadcast online. The single element reaction speed of organic LED display is 1000 times faster than that of LCD. It can be taken care of under strong light and adapt to the low temperature of minus 40 ℃. Using LED technology, we can make thinner, brighter and clearer display than LCD, which has a wide application prospect. That's why LED is more expensive than LCD in the same TV set..
- 1:Manufacturer and classification of LCD panel?
- 2:What are the top ten LED manufacturers in China?
- 3:Hisense tlm32v68k, LCD TV, enter factory setting mode
- 4:What are the main manufacturers of LCD TV screen
- 5:What are the manufacturers of LCD TV in China?
- 6:Is it important where LCD TV screen is produced?
- 7:What are the advantages of LCD TV?
- 8:What are the world's top 5 LCD operators, and which manufacturer are Konka's LCD screens used in various models?
- 9:Which brand is good for LCD TV? What's the difference between LED and LCD?
- 10:What technology does liquid crystal have?