Why is LCD TV more expensive than LCD
Author:The leaves are floating Time:2021-07-19 16:51 Browse(180)
Ha ha, I bought an LCD
Ha ha, I bought an LCD TV. The company used to make it (export products, which I paid 968 RMB for). It seems to be more expensive in the market. I chose a + screen. (the screen is imported from Taiwan, which seems to cost more than 200 US dollars). The company was not well managed, so it shut down the LCD department. Because there was no domestic sales right, the inventory products were sold to internal employees. All aspects of LCD TV performance were OK, When the display is used, the resolution and refresh rate are much higher than those without TV function (due to the difference of the main chip). When the TV is used, the effect is no different from CRT. It's said that watching TV with LCD will damage the display.
- 1:What is the difference between LCD and led?
- 2:Is there a future for LCD?
- 3:The difference between LCD and LCD TV
- 4:Working principle of LCD
- 5:What's the difference between LCD and led?
- 6:What does LCD monitor mean?
- 7:Introduction of LCD
- 8:What is the difference between LCD module and LCD module?
- 9:What are the materials of LCD
- 10:What material is the surface of LCD