What's the difference between LCD and led in LCD TV?
Author:Yang Lin Time:2021-07-19 14:37 Browse(880)
Led thin, power saving, little damage to the eyes, fast heat dissipation, will become the mainstream of the future TV! LCD is thick, about 10 cm!
Led thin, power saving, little damage to the eyes, fast heat dissipation, will become the mainstream of the future TV! The LCD is thick, about ten centimeters!. For details, please refer to the website http://wenwen.sogou.com/z/q719802197.htm .
- 1:What do TFT, LCD, OLED and LPTS mean?
- 2:Does LCD TV belong to LCD
- 3:Which is good for eyes, LED or LCD?
- 4:What are the characteristics of LCD?
- 5:I really want to know where the LCD in the LCD panel comes from? What are the raw materials? Are living resources available?
- 6:LCD hard screen and soft screen which is good
- 7:How long is the normal life of LCD?
- 8:What does LCD module mean
- 9:What is the difference between LED and LCD
- 10:Excuse me LCD OLED LED that kind of good?!?