What's the difference between LED, LCD, plasma TV, full HD TV and LCD TV? Which is better
Author:dsfsdf Time:2021-07-19 13:31 Browse(318)
It's all bullshit upstairs!
It's all bullshit upstairs!. Led: the original meaning is light-emitting diode, so-called LED TV refers to the display light source is led only. Corresponding to the CCFL (cold cathode fluorescent lamp) as the light source of the display TV, that is, what you call LCD.. LCD: refers to the liquid crystal module with driver, that is, the total process of driver circuit + liquid crystal glass + backlight. What we call LCD mainly refers to the liquid crystal TV or display with CCFL as the light source. That's what you call LCD TV.. Plasma TV: a TV system that is still widely used in China. Its imaging mode is different from CRT and LCD technology. I don't recommend buying.. Full HD TV: refers to the LCD screen, that is, the pixels of the LCD glass in the LCD. The higher the pixel is, the clearer the TV is. It is generally divided into three specifications: ordinary definition, standard definition and HD. The specific size of HD standard definition can be found on the Internet.. LED power saving, LCD (CCFL light source) technology is mature, you see your own, suggest to buy your so-called LCD, technology is mature, quality is generally guaranteed...
- 1:What's the difference between LCD and led?
- 2:What's the difference between LCD and led?
- 3:What are the main components of LCD screen
- 4:What is the difference between LCD and led
- 5:Which is better, TFT LCD or LCD? What's the difference?
- 6:What is the difference between LCD and led?
- 7:The difference between LED display and LCD splicing screen
- 8:What are the advantages of LCD compared with LED display?
- 9:What does LCD mean
- 10:What's the difference between LCD and led?