Why is the price of industrial LCD much higher than that of civil LCD?
Author:Dong Guohong Time:2021-09-09 21:59 Browse(922)
Hello: one is that the price for civilian use is too high to sell. Second, the manufacturing cost of industrial products
Hello: one is that the price for civilian use is too high to sell. Second, the manufacturing cost of industrial products is also high, so the price should be high.. LCD and LCD panel can be understood as the same. But there are some differences. LCD screen: it refers to the display equipment that has the ability of direct recognition by naked eyes and is imaged by the principle of liquid crystal imaging. Its appearance can be various styles, such as hard, soft, flexible, etc. Liquid crystal panel: refers to the display part of the liquid crystal display device, which may not be directly recognized by the naked eye. For example, the imaging part of some projectors is the liquid crystal panel (liquid crystal panel). Its appearance is neat and hard. The popular word is "screen and board". Screen (screen): the eye can know the information displayed on the screen directly by observing the screen itself, without the help of other auxiliary tools. Board (material): directly or indirectly (through auxiliary equipment) to let the eye see the information displayed..
- 1:What's the difference between TFT, LCD and led? What screen is my ordinary TV?
- 2:What is the difference between LED TV and LCD TV
- 3:What are the advantages and disadvantages of LED and OLED in lighting?
- 4:Which is better, OLED or WLED?
- 5:What is the difference between LED TV and LCD TV? Which is better?
- 6:What's the difference between qled and OLED?
- 7:Which is the best LCD TV or OLED TV
- 8:What's the difference between LED and OLED lighting
- 9:What is the biggest difference between LED and LCD?
- 10:What's the difference between olcd and LCD?