Buy secondhand LCD monitor to notice those a few respects??? How much is the price??
Author:Wang Lifen Time:2021-07-21 20:34 Browse(987)
Generally, we should pay attention to whether there are bright spots,,,
Generally, we should pay attention to whether there are bright spots,,,. And whether there is internal aging.. But don't buy it. LCD life is not very long. It may not be long before you buy second-hand ones.. Second hand LCD is not as good as second-hand "big ass"! It's the general screen. You'd better buy a new LCD. Screen quality. Light tube.
- 1:How to distinguish LED display from LCD display?
- 2:What is the difference between LCD and led? Be more detailed
- 3:What is the difference between LED and LCD
- 4:What is the difference between LCD monitor and LCD display
- 5:What do you mean by LCD and led of the monitor, which is better?
- 6:Principle of LCD
- 7:What exactly does LCD mean
- 8:The difference between LCD and LCD TV
- 9:What are the advantages of LED display compared with LCD display?
- 10:The difference between LED display and LCD display