Which factory is Sanyo TV OEM now? How about the quality?
Author:Shi Xiaojian Time:2021-08-06 10:14 Browse(81)
This is cheap. Don't expect too much. Just use it as a TV. I feel the picture quality is average.
This is the price is cheap, don't expect too much, when a TV, feel the picture quality is general.. Sanyo LCD TV sets have been manufactured by China; And it's not like Toshiba to TCL, Philips to TPV and other first-line manufacturers. Sanyo LCD TV is OEM by domestic second rate enterprises Shenyang Tongfang technology.. SANYO's products show a trend of rapid decline in the Chinese mainland market. So, LCD TV is even more off the mark, not only the OEM, but also the technology plan is not small Japan. The quality is good, at least this 43 is really good. It's cost-effective. You can go to Gome.. I just bought it. I'm sure it's a TCL OEM product.. On the top of the packing box is clearly written the factory: TCL.
- 1:What is the difference between LED TV and LCD TV? Which is better?
- 2:What's the difference between qled and OLED?
- 3:Which is the best LCD TV or OLED TV
- 4:What's the difference between LED and OLED lighting
- 5:What is the biggest difference between LED and LCD?
- 6:What's the difference between olcd and LCD?
- 7:How to choose OLED and LCD TV
- 8:What's the difference between LED and LCD
- 9:What is the difference between LCD and plasma?
- 10:Is there any difference between LED TV and LCD TV?