The composition and working principle of LCD; To solve the composition and working principle of LCD, it is better to talk about the role of each hardware
Author:Ge Fang Time:2021-08-06 08:03 Browse(542)
LCD has cell (glass substrate) + IC + polarizing plate + FPC + PCB + B / L (commonly known as backlight plate) + outer frame + insulating sheet
Liquid crystal has cell (glass substrate) + IC + polarizing plate + FPC + PCB + B / L (commonly known as backlight plate) + outer frame + insulating sheet. Cell is the glass substrate that has been filled with liquid crystal. IC is the component that we usually pay attention to the speed of brushing the screen. Polarizing plate is the component that plays the role of image formation. Without it, what we see is a white piece, absolutely no image. FPC plays the role of input current signal, and PCB is integrated The circuit board has the key image decoding IC transform input signal image clarity stability and so on all depend on it B / L English full name forget this module is to provide a stable light source, we know that the liquid crystal itself will not emit light, so we must give it a light source, it will form the image frame is a glass panel and B / L module locked together components, insulation is insulation It's attached to the integrated circuit board to prevent contact with the place that should not be contacted to form a short circuit. These are the parts of the module. I'm from the LCD factory, so I only know the outer shell of the module and the transfer signal. I don't know much about it...
- 1:What is the meaning of (gray scale) LCD? What panel is better?
- 2:What's the monitor size of 21.5 inches
- 3:Can LCD TV replace LCD
- 4:What is the difference between LCD and led?
- 5:What is the main difference between LED display and LCD display?
- 6:What is the difference between LED and LCD?
- 7:What is the difference between LCD and LED display
- 8:What's the difference between LCD and led? Which screen is better?
- 9:What's the difference between LCD and led? Which screen is better?
- 10:What is the difference between LCD and led?