What's the difference between LCD and led? What do they mean?
Author:AI Ronghu Time:2021-08-06 11:23 Browse(308)
LCD is liquid crystal
LCD is liquid crystal.. Led means light emitting diode. Although it can also be used as a display screen, it is usually used for large screen display, such as large billboards outside buildings. TFT is a kind of material of LCD screen, thin film transistor. In addition to TFT material, LCD screen also has STN, ufb and so on. But at present, TFT is generally used in mobile phones, laptops, PDAs, digital cameras and so on. Some older mobile phone screens may be STN screens...
- 1:The difference between vivo LED screen and LCD screen
- 2:What is the difference between LED display and LCD display
- 3:What's the difference between LED and LCD screen!
- 4:What's the difference between LCD, led, TFT and IPS? Which is better?
- 5:What is the difference between LED LCD and LED backlight screen
- 6:What's the difference between LED screen and LCD?
- 7:What's the difference between LCD screen and LED screen
- 8:What is the difference between LED display screen and LED backlight screen?
- 9:What is the difference between TFT screen and AMOLED screen? Which one is better? What are the main gaps? Which is more cost-effective, Le phone 100 or le phone 101?
- 10:How to distinguish LCD and LED screen, what method can you see