How to enter fp93vw factory mode of BenQ LCD? How to view usage time?
Author:Liu Huan Time:2021-08-05 15:42 Browse(764)
My is pd2700q, with six buttons from top to bottom
Mine is pd2700q, with six buttons from top to bottom. They are up, down, confirm, return (menu), close (cancel) and power. Refer to zp54. 1. Power off. 2. Press and hold the third and fourth key and press the power on key to start the machine. 3. Release the key. 4. Press the third and fourth button at the same time to see the figure below. 1、 In the power off state, first press and hold the "menu" key and "exit" key, and then press the power key to start the machine. 2、 Press the "I" key to enter the factory mode. In addition, the way for BenQ's new LCD (such as fp241wz) to enter the factory mode is as follows: first, turn off the machine, press the power key, OK key and menu key at the same time, and then press "down" to enter.. It's off. I'm sorry. I don't know. Can you contact the maintenance station for consultation.
- 1:The difference between LCD and led
- 2:What's the difference between LCD and led? Which brand is better
- 3:What are the categories of display, what is LCD, led
- 4:What is the difference between LCD and led
- 5:What is the difference between LED digital tube and LCD display? How to distinguish them? Is the former better or the latter?
- 6:What is the difference between LCD monitor and LCD display
- 7:What is a liquid crystal display
- 8:Liquid crystal display
- 9:What do led and LCD refer to
- 10:What's the difference between LED and LCD?