What are the materials for LCD display?
Author:Wandering clouds Time:2021-08-05 11:21 Browse(490)
Front section array
Front section - array.. The array process is similar to the semiconductor process, but the difference is that the thin film transistor is fabricated on glass instead of silicon wafer... Middle section - cell.. In the middle cell process, the glass substrate of the front array is combined with the glass substrate of the color filter, and liquid crystal (LC) is poured between the two glass substrates... Module assembly.. The back module assembly process is the production of assembling the glass after cell process with other components such as backlight, circuit, frame and so on. The size of LCD display refers to the diagonal size of LCD panel, in inches (1 inch=2.54cm). Now the mainstream is 15 inches, 17 inches, 19 inches, 21.5 inches, 22.1 inches, 23 inches, 24 inches, etc. Display size maximum resolution 14 inches 1024 × 768 15 in 1280 × 1024 17 in 1600 × 1280 21 in 1600 × 1280。。
- 1:How do LEDs and LCDs differ in appearance?
- 2:The difference between LCD and led
- 3:What are the common types of displays?
- 4:What is the most fundamental difference between LED and LCD?
- 5:What is the difference between LCD and led?
- 6:What is LCD screen burning and how to avoid it?
- 7:What are the advantages of LCD?
- 8:What is LCD?
- 9:How to distinguish led and LCD display
- 10:How to distinguish led and LCD display