Does China have its own LCD?
Author:Zhao Quanqing Time:2021-08-05 17:58 Browse(853)
Low temperature will reduce the deflection speed of liquid crystal molecules
Low temperature will reduce the deflection speed of liquid crystal molecules. That is, when watching movies or playing FPS tired games. There may be a drag. But it will not damage the LCD. Not for the time being. At present, only a few companies in the world have this patent. For example, Panasonic and sharp in Japan are well-known and the best manufacturers in the world. Their quality is good. There are also German imports, which are medium-sized, and Taiwan Youda company's technology can also produce LCD, but it is not very good. If the level is divided, then Japan's first class, Germany's second class, Taiwan Youda's third class, I also expect China to produce its own LCD, I think soon.
- 1:What does LCD mean?
- 2:What is the difference between LCD and LED screens
- 3:What is the difference between LED and LCD?
- 4:What is the difference between LCD and led?
- 5:The difference between LCD, led and LCD
- 6:What is LCD display?
- 7:What is the difference between LED and LCD?
- 8:What's the difference between LED and LCD
- 9:What's the difference between LED display and LCD display? Which one has good performance?
- 10:How does LCD work???