How does LCD work?
Author:Zhang Xinying Time:2021-08-05 10:15 Browse(264)
LED (light emitting diode) is a kind of solid-state semiconductor device, which can directly convert electricity into light. The heart of LED is a semiconductor chip. One end of the chip is attached to a bracket, one end is the negative pole, and the other end is connected to the positive pole of the power supply, so that the whole chip is encapsulated by epoxy resin. Semiconductor chip is composed of two parts, one is p-type semiconductor, in which the hole is dominant, the other is n-type semiconductor, in which the electron is dominant. But when the two semiconductors are connected, a "p-n junction" is formed between them. When the current acts on the chip through the wire, the electrons will be pushed to the p region. In the p region, the electrons will compound with the holes, and then emit energy in the form of photons. This is the principle of LED luminescence. And the wavelength of light, the color of light, is determined by the material that forms the p-n junction...
- 1:How does LED display work?
- 2:How to distinguish whether the display is LCD or LED
- 3:Working principle of LED display
- 4:LCD and LED display
- 5:LCD and LED display
- 6:Working principle of LED color display screen
- 7:Principle of LED display
- 8:What is the principle of LED display?
- 9:Principle of LED display
- 10:LCD monitor or LED monitor?