Is LCD shadow related to driving voltage
Author:Liu Fang Time:2021-08-04 11:22 Browse(856)
Of course, the higher the voltage is, the darker the LCD will be,
Of course, the higher the voltage, the darker the LCD display,. Now LCD manufacturers, such as ROM LCD, can use adjustable resistance to avoid the voltage mismatch with the demand manufacturers.. Another way is to adjust the fixed contrast, so that both sides of the voltage consistent, specific can consult!!!. It's about it!!!. Some LCD screens need to be controlled by adjusting the contrast voltage. Such as 1602 has a foot, to use the potentiometer to adjust the voltage.. See if your screen has corresponding pins.. So now when the LCD manufacturers produce, they can add adjustable resistors, which can effectively avoid the voltage difference between the manufacturers and customers in the process of production and customer use to the loss of the final product,. Hope to help you!!!.
- 1:What's the difference between notebook LCD and LED screen
- 2:What's the difference between LCD and LED screen? Which is better?
- 3:What is the difference between LED and LCD?
- 4:What are the differences between LCD and LED display?
- 5:Monitor, led and screen, what do you mean? Seek expert solution!
- 6:What is the difference between LED screen and LCD screen?
- 7:What's the difference between LED screen and LCD?
- 8:What's the difference between IPS, TFT and AMOLED screens?
- 9:What is the difference between LED and LCD display
- 10:What's the difference between LED screen and LCD?