What is the 8.6 generation TFT LCD production line
Author:Li Wenying Time:2021-08-04 08:01 Browse(39)
The algebra of TFT-LCD production line only represents the size of glass put into production.
The algebra of TFT-LCD production line only represents the size of glass put into production.. 8.6 generation line with the glass size is: 2250mmx2600mm, that is 2.25 meters by 2.6 meters of glass size, such a large glass size is generally used for TV.. The common high generation line is generation 8.5 (2200x2500). The glass of generation 8.6 is slightly larger than that of generation 8.5, so the TV size that can be made in mass production is slightly larger. Generation 8.5 is making 43 inch TV, and generation 8.6 can make 45 inch TV. 8.5 generation line in doing 49 inches, the corresponding 8.6 generation line can do 50 inches, opened the difference.. The global LCD panel production line is mainly controlled by five enterprises, namely, Youda optoelectronics and Qimei electronics in Taiwan, China, sharp in Japan, Samsung and LG Philips in South Korea. These enterprises supply the panel demand of the world's major LCD TV brand manufacturers. The large screen LCD production line has one 8-generation sharp line; LPL has 1 generation 7.5 line; Samsung has two 7th generation lines.. Six six generation lines are owned by sharp, LPL, Youda, Guanghui, Huaying and IPS alpha, which are jointly owned by Toshiba, Panasonic and Hitachi; Qimei has a generation 5.5 line. Sharp has decided to build a second generation 8 line. Youda's first generation 7.5 line has been tested and will soon be put into production. Qimei's generation 7.5 line is also under construction. In 2007, Samsung's 8-generation production line and Qimei's 7.5 and 6-generation production lines will be invested.. At present, sharp has the world's only eighth generation TFT LCD production line.
- 1:What's the difference between LED screen and LCD?
- 2:What's the difference between LCD screen and LED screen
- 3:What is the difference between LED display screen and LED backlight screen?
- 4:What is the difference between TFT screen and AMOLED screen? Which one is better? What are the main gaps? Which is more cost-effective, Le phone 100 or le phone 101?
- 5:How to distinguish LCD and LED screen, what method can you see
- 6:What is the difference between LCD and led?
- 7:Difference between LCD screen and touch screen
- 8:What's the difference between LED screen and LCD screen on notebook? Which is better?
- 9:Which is better, LCD or led?
- 10:The difference between IPS screen and soft screen