I want to buy a Philips LCD. Is the manufacturer responsible for assembling it?
Author:Cheng Yila Time:2021-08-04 10:16 Browse(81)
What kind of assembly does the monitor have?
What is the problem with the display?. Is there a base and a plug connected to the computer chassis. Everyone can do it. Study it. Don't worry. Just put on a soft quilt,. Be careful. Are you afraid to install the monitor yourself because you are afraid of damaging it.. I see what you mean. You want to buy a computer, and then the monitor will be Philips. Memory to 1g, other configuration, the price is less than 3000, right?. Don't worry, as long as you take good money to the computer company, the computer company can help you with everything. Of course, the monitor and the computer are all done by the people in the computer company. LCD has no memory. The so-called memory refers to the memory of the computer, and now the display is very good if it costs 3000 yuan. I don't know whether you want to buy a monitor or assemble a computer?. Single buy monitor is generally no door-to-door installation, take back directly connected to the computer can be used, very simple. If you assemble a computer, a technician from a computer company will help you.
- 1:What's the difference between LED and LCD displays
- 2:Which type of display panel is better? For example, tn.stn.tft.ips.pva.mva, etc
- 3:How to distinguish LCD and led from the outside without looking at the instruction manual? That is to say, how can you tell whether it is LCD screen or LED screen?
- 4:What are the main differences between LCD monitor and TFT-LCD monitor?
- 5:What's the difference between LCD and led!
- 6:What is the difference between LED display and LCD display?
- 7:What's the difference between LED and LCD? Which is better?
- 8:I don't know whether to buy LCD or led?
- 9:What is the difference between LED and LCD??
- 10:What is the difference between LCD screens