Which manufacturer of Nokia 6 LCD screen
Author:Love Y1 is shining Time:2021-08-04 12:28 Browse(859)
The screen material of Nokia 920 is IPS screen.
Nokia 920 screen material is IPS screen.. IPS (in plane switching) technology is a liquid crystal panel technology introduced by Hitachi in 2001, commonly known as "super TFT".. IPS screen is a technology based on TFT, its essence is still TFT screen.. IPS is to solve the problem of viewing angle by making the apparent length of molecules in all directions the same.. And VA liquid crystal are the two mainstream liquid crystal technology.. Hard screen is a layer of resin film on the surface, just like people wearing glasses.. The reason why IPS hard screen has clear and super stable dynamic display effect depends on its innovative horizontal conversion molecular arrangement, which changes the vertical molecular arrangement of VA soft screen, so it has a more solid and stable liquid crystal structure.. Not on the surface, the hard screen is to add a hard protective film on the LCD panel, in order to avoid the LCD screen from being stabbed by external hard objects.. The quality is certainly not good, and many things are very vague.
- 1:What is the difference between LED and LCD
- 2:Excuse me LCD OLED LED that kind of good?!?
- 3:What kind of LCD screen are there?
- 4:LCD, which brand is good?
- 5:LCD screen shadow, how to solve!
- 6:What will happen if the LED lamp of LCD is broken
- 7:The characteristics of liquid crystal and the working principle of twisted nematic LCD display are briefly introduced
- 8:What is the difference between LED LCD TV and LCD TV?
- 9:What is the difference between LED and LCD TV?
- 10:What is the difference between flat panel display and liquid crystal display