How does great wall g196 LCD enter factory mode?
Author:Liu Shili Time:2021-08-04 15:45 Browse(12)
It is recommended that you see if there is this mode in your display manual. If there is, follow the steps in the manual. If not, you don't have to waste your time
It is recommended that you see if there is this mode in your monitor manual. If there is, follow the steps in the manual. If not, you don't have to waste your time. This is a problem with the monitor. Has your monitor been guaranteed? If not, you can go to an agent. The biggest possibility is that the main board of the monitor and the screen cable of the monitor are out of order. It may be that the main board of the monitor is not connected properly, or there is something wrong with the main board inside the monitor. Otherwise, there will be no similar phenomenon. You need to see your warranty time, and then make a decision, OK? friend..
- 1:Is the screen LCD
- 2:What does LCD monitor mean?
- 3:Advantages and disadvantages of CRT and LCD display
- 4:What is the main composition of LCD display
- 5:Advantages and disadvantages of LCD display?
- 6:What is the difference between LCD and ordinary display?
- 7:What are the advantages and disadvantages of CRT and LCD display
- 8:How does LCD work???
- 9:Differences, advantages and disadvantages of LCD and led
- 10:How to use LCD correctly