Where are the raw materials for LCD production
Author:stand Time:2021-08-04 10:16 Browse(718)
What raw materials are you talking about? LCD bar
What raw materials are you talking about? Liquid crystal. Liquid crystals are generally synthetic polymers. There are many kinds of nematic liquid crystals and smectic liquids. Crystal, cholesteric liquid crystal. They are all made by polymerization and have the following characteristics. 1. Ring structure: produce optical anisotropy. 2. Side chain: used to adjust the viscosity constant and phase transition temperature of liquid crystal. 3. Terminal group: right ε、Δε It has a big impact. According to the angle of optical director and dielectric dichroism, liquid crystals are divided into positive and negative liquid crystals. Most of the LCD manufacturers are in Japan and South Korea, but few in China. Don't worry too much about the place of origin. Splash blue refers to the color of the display frame.
- 1:How does LCD work?
- 2:What are the classifications of LCD? What's the difference between them?
- 3:What are the LCD panels? What are their characteristics
- 4:What are the advantages of LCD?
- 5:What are the LCD screen materials?
- 6:How much is the most suitable size for LCD???
- 7:The difference between industrial display and ordinary LCD
- 8:How to protect LCD display?
- 9:How to protect LCD monitor?
- 10:What's in the LCD?