AOC, the world's largest display manufacturer?
Author:Ye Yuansheng Time:2021-08-03 11:22 Browse(280)
Self - claimed well, you also say so, he said the universe's largest has not to say, ha ha
Self claimed, you also say so, if he wants to say that the universe is the largest, he has nothing to say, ha ha. Samsung as a first-line manufacturer, the price is relatively high, but for ordinary users, I don't think it is very high. It's necessary to buy Samsung's. ordinary people can't tell how big the difference is because of its small performance. In terms of quality, there are also many comparable products, such as those of upai and Philips (but Samsung's appearance is usually better, I think). As for AOC, if you want to say that it's the leader in the second tier, I believe that it's also a good choice. The price is the key. Yes... HP's LCD is AOC OEM... Here's the information.. Display OEM.. AOC OEM -- IBM, HP, Dell, Lenovo, Maya, TCL, dreamer, buffalo, Targa (fake German), Maya.. EMC OEM - Meiqi, Qixi, founder, digital China.. Lite on OEM - ADI.. Philips OEM ASUS.. Dongguan Jingcheng electronic OEM - Neso, Aigo.. CTX.. Taiwan Youda optoelectronic OEM BenQ LCD.. Youpai: some CRTs are manufactured by Suzhou Philips and BenQ, others by Shengbao, and LCD by Shenda and Renbao.. At present, the Japanese LCD brands on the market are basically OEM by the mainland. Sharp has handed over the general LCD to TPV ODM for production. Sony and Samsung have a joint venture LCD panel factory, and the LCD is mainly OEM by Nanjing LG..
- 1:What's the use of broken LCD screen?
- 2:What's the difference between Samsung's LCD and ordinary display?
- 3:How to see the brand of LCD panel
- 4:What is the difference between LCD TV and LCD monitor
- 5:What's the difference between TFT and TFT-LCD and LCD?
- 6:The same price LCD LED and LCD which good
- 7:What is the abbreviation of LCD?
- 8:How to replace LCD backlight
- 9:What does LCD monitor mean
- 10:What is the highest refresh rate of LCD screen