What's the difference between Sony's so-called top LCD screen and ordinary JDI screen
Author:Zhao Yuexian Time:2021-07-23 08:04 Browse(361)
As the saying goes, "every cent is worth every cent."
As the saying goes, "one cent for one cent.". It's not cheap, it's not good. If you buy a TV, the quality of Sony's products is good, but the price is also high. Sony now has no independent LCD factory, so even if there are top LCD screens, it is estimated that Sony customized them from manufacturers like Taiwan Youda.. JDI has Sony's shares. He is the screen supplier of Apple XR, Apple's new mobile phone this year. Although he is also a LCD screen, it's no worse than the OLED screen used by domestic mobile phones under 4000, let alone the LCD screen used in China.. If you don't understand, you can ask me again. If you need to know the detailed model information of Samsung products, please log on the Samsung official website and click the top right corner to input the model information.. If you need to buy products, you can buy them in regular stores, such as Samsung designated stores, Samsung mall, tmall Samsung official flagship store, large shopping mall, etc..
- 1:Composition of LCD
- 2:What's the difference between 3lcd and LCD?
- 3:What is the difference between LCD and LCM?
- 4:What is LCD?
- 5:What is the standard to evaluate the quality of LCD
- 6:Is TFT-LCD technology promising?
- 7:LCD manufacturing process
- 8:What are led dot matrix display and LCD display? What's the difference between them?
- 9:The difference between LED and LCD
- 10:What is LCD?