What is the function of pull-up resistor combined with LCD?
Author:Sun Jinhua Time:2021-07-22 08:14 Browse(454)
Provide more sufficient high-level input current, improve signal stability, and increase the ability to resist external interference
Provide more sufficient high-level input current, improve signal stability, and increase the ability to resist external interference. Some MCU's I / O (such as 8051's P0 port) has no pull-up resistor inside, so it needs to provide high level output current.. If the P 0 port is connected, the pull-up resistance should be connected, and the resistance value should be 10K. The pull-up resistor is stable (you can check the function of the pull-up resistor on the Internet). If it is too small, the power consumption is relatively large. If it is too large, it will not play the role of pull-up, so 10K is a typical value. There are many kinds of want to know more detailed technical parameters, Baidu search hard city to go there to understand, better than their own here pondering over professional place to solve professional problems, this is very realistic..
- 1:Working principle of LCD
- 2:What does LCM mean?
- 3:How to measure the working voltage of LCD module
- 4:What are the production processes of LCD module?
- 5:What does cog mean
- 6:LCM liquid crystal module
- 7:Why LCD needs three stage voltage control
- 8:What is the principle of diffusion film in LCD
- 9:What voltage is measured by the LCD display module V0 and VDD, and what voltage is measured by V0 and VSS
- 10:The meaning of each pin in LCD circuit