LCD 1602 Vee pin
Author:Xu Yuanyuan Time:2021-07-22 12:26 Browse(853)
Vee is the contrast adjustment terminal of LCD. When connected with positive power supply, the contrast is the weakest, and when grounded, the contrast is the highest. When the contrast is too high, it will produce "ghost". When used, the contrast can be adjusted through a 10k potentiometer.
Vee is the contrast adjustment terminal of LCD, the contrast is the weakest when it is connected to the positive power supply, the contrast is the highest when it is grounded, and "ghost" will appear when the contrast is too high. When it is used, the contrast can be adjusted through a 10k potentiometer.. From your photos, the first pin is on the right, and the two leftmost pins [that is, 15 and 16] are the power pins of the backlight, which can be measured with a multimeter. He doesn't have a Chinese font. Simulation program I sent to your email..
- 1:How to do with LCD heating?
- 2:What is full color LED display?
- 3:Does LCD have a protective film
- 4:What kind of LCD screen do you choose to buy LCD TV?
- 5:Size of 16 inch LCD screen
- 6:Why does the LCD flash?
- 7:What's the difference between desktop display and LCD?
- 8:LCD flower screen in addition to the display other ways to repair it?
- 9:What is the meaning of the letters behind the LCD screen? What we know now are a, D and S. can you help us make a specific analysis?
- 10:Does LCD need film