What is the concept of LCD brightness lumen
Author:Tan Huan Time:2021-07-22 12:28 Browse(45)
Lumens is the main technical index of projector, which is usually expressed by luminous flux.
Lumens is the main technical index of projector, which is usually expressed by luminous flux.. Luminous flux describes the ability of light source radiation to produce visual response in unit time. The unit is lumen, also known as brightness.. The unit of luminous flux of projector is ANSI lumen. ANSI lumen is the standard for measuring luminous flux of projector formulated by American National Standardization Association. It measures the illumination of each point on nine crossing points of "Tian" shape on the screen, multiplies the area, and then calculates the average value of nine points, which is the ANSI lumen of the projector. The higher the lumen value is, the brighter it is. The higher the brightness is, the light does not need to be turned off during projection.. ANSI stands for American National Standards Institute...
- 1:What is the cleaning method for LCD??
- 2:How long should LCD work?
- 3:How to set LCD parameters
- 4:In terms of vision protection, is CRT monitor better or LCD monitor better?
- 5:How does the LCD work?
- 6:LCD screen white
- 7:There are many traces on LCD, how to clean them
- 8:LCD display refresh rate is only 60Hz, I want to turn it up how to do.
- 9:How to identify the quality of LCD?
- 10:What are the advantages of choosing LCD for computer?