What does 1602 in LCD1602 mean?
Author:Ye Yongrong Time:2021-07-22 10:14 Browse(843)
1602, 16 characters per line, two lines in total.
. 1602, 16 characters per line, two lines in total.. Liquid crystal display (LCD). The structure of LCD is to place a liquid crystal cell between two parallel glass substrates, set a TFT (thin film transistor) on the lower glass substrate, set a color filter on the upper glass substrate, and control the rotation direction of liquid crystal molecules by changing the signal and voltage on the TFT, so as to control whether the polarized light of each pixel is emitted or not and achieve the purpose of display. Now LCD has replaced CRT as the mainstream, the price has dropped a lot, and has been fully popularized..
- 1:Which LCD is suitable for drawing and which is the best?
- 2:Which LCD is suitable for drawing and which is the best?
- 3:What should I pay attention to when choosing LCD? How to choose?
- 4:What is the difference between LCD and OLED
- 5:LCD flower screen! What's going on?
- 6:LCD flower screen! What's going on?
- 7:How to clean LCD?
- 8:I've been using LCD for some time. I found that there was a lot of dust on it, but I didn't dare to wipe it with wet cloth. What should I use to wipe it without damaging the display
- 9:What is the difference between LED and LCD
- 10:What are the categories of computer display?