What is CRT monitor??? And LCD is a concept????
Author:Guo Haisen Time:2021-07-22 14:37 Browse(119)
It's a long story upstairs, and it's summed up as follows:
What I have summed up in such a big paragraph upstairs is.. CRT is the traditional big butt, more trouble, to consumer level products, clarity is not as good as LCD, there will be stroboscopic, radiation intensity is greater than LCD, physical injury will be greater than LCD.. In contrast, the advantages of liquid crystal display have been mentioned above, not explained in detail, the disadvantages lie in the lack of brightness and response time, there is also the problem of price, the problem of bad points is relatively easy to exist.. However, the current LCD technology can basically overcome the shortcomings mentioned above (except for the bad points), and the price has become very popular, which has become the mainstream of consumer level displays. Hello!.. Liquid crystal display (LCD) and CRT display are connected with graphics card. Generally, most of the interfaces between LCD and CRT and graphics card are the same, so you don't have to worry about... Home standard CRT display interface is: 15 pin D-sub interface, therefore, the graphics card also uses this interface. And many LCDs have a 15 pin D-sub interface... In fact, the standard interface of LCD should be: 24 pin DVI-D interface. Now some graphics cards have 15 pin D-sub interface and 24 pin DVI-D interface at the same time, giving users more choices. If your LCD and graphics card are equipped with 24 pin DVI-D interface, you should use this interface... Thanks for browsing!.
- 1:How long is the normal service life of LCD?
- 2:What are the two main types of displays
- 3:How much is the best definition of LCD???
- 4:How much is the best definition of LCD???
- 5:LCD screen red dot is how to return a responsibility
- 6:LCD light on, black screen can be repaired
- 7:What is the refresh rate of LCD
- 8:Which country made the first LCD in the world?
- 9:Which country made the first LCD in the world?
- 10:What if there are bright spots on the LCD