What does 1602 mean
Author:Li Yingshi Time:2021-07-22 13:31 Browse(145)
Expand all. 1602 is a character LCD, it is 16 * 2 display. Each character consists of a dot matrix of 5 times 7. 1602, 16 characters per line, two lines in total.. LCD (liquid crystal display for short) liquid crystal display. The structure of LCD is to place a liquid crystal cell between two parallel glass substrates, set a TFT (thin film transistor) on the lower glass substrate, set a color filter on the upper glass substrate, and control the rotation direction of liquid crystal molecules by changing the signal and voltage on the TFT, so as to achieve the purpose of controlling whether the polarized light of each pixel is emitted or not. Now LCD has replaced CRT to become the mainstream, the price has dropped a lot, and has been fully popularized..
- 1:On the display of single chip microcomputer and LCD1602
- 2:Why must there be ifndef in the LCD. H program of LCD1602? I tried to delete it and it turned out to be wrong
- 3:LCD1602, 3.4.5 pins are respectively connected with 51 single-chip microcomputer, and the single-chip microcomputer is C8051F020
- 4:What are the disadvantages of 1602 LCD?
- 5:Why is the production cycle of LCD segment code screen so slow? It takes about 40 days
- 6:What is the meaning of panel and LCD panel, and what is the relationship between them?
- 7:What's the difference between C-level LCD screen and A-level LCD screen?
- 8:What is 1602 LCD module for
- 9:What is 1602 LCD module for
- 10:Introduction of spherical liquid crystal module 1602