What's the difference between LCD and LPS
Author:Mino Time:2021-07-22 13:34 Browse(816)
The structure of LCD is to place a liquid crystal cell between two parallel glass substrates, set a TFT (thin film transistor) on the lower glass substrate, set a color filter on the upper glass substrate, and control the rotation direction of liquid crystal molecules by changing the signal and voltage on the TFT, so as to control the polarized light emission of each pixel and achieve the purpose of display.. Now LCD has replaced CRT as the mainstream, the price has dropped a lot, and has been fully popularized... IPS (in plane switching) technology is a liquid crystal panel technology launched by Hitachi in 2001, commonly known as "super TFT". IPS screen is a technology based on TFT, and its essence is TFT screen. IPS is to solve the problem of viewing angle by making the apparent length of molecules in all directions the same. And VA liquid crystal are the two mainstream liquid crystal technology.. A hard screen is a film with a layer of resin on its surface, just like a person wearing glasses. The reason why IPS hard screen has clear and super stable dynamic display effect depends on its innovative horizontal conversion molecular arrangement, which changes the vertical molecular arrangement of VA soft screen, so it has a more solid and stable liquid crystal structure. Hard screen is to add a hard protective film on the LCD panel, in order to prevent the LCD screen from being stabbed by external hard objects... Hope to adopt..
- 1:Which is better for LED and LCD
- 2:Now the price list of LCD TV (LED)
- 3:What is the price of 22 inch LCD?
- 4:Can someone explain to me the difference between LCD and led
- 5:32 inch LCD to buy LCD or LED, big difference?
- 6:LCD TV price
- 7:On the price of High Definition LCD TV
- 8:LED screen and LCD splicing screen which is good, please explain the reason, and compare the results. And price comparison.
- 9:How much is the cheapest LCD TV