Mobile screen: what do assembly, module, LCD and LCM mean?
Author:Luo Limin Time:2021-07-22 12:30 Browse(159)
LCM (LCD module), namely LCD display module and LCD module, refers to the assembly of LCD display device, connector, peripheral circuits such as control and drive, PCB circuit board, backlight, structural parts, etc... Liquid crystal display...
- 1:Excuse me LCD OLED LED that kind of good?!?
- 2:The differences and characteristics of LCD, IPS, AMOLED, SLCD and OLED on mobile phone screen.
- 3:Is OLED really better than LED screen?
- 4:Does OLED AMOLED belong to LCD? What's the difference between them?
- 5:What's the difference between OLED and LCD in iPhone x
- 6:What's the difference between full screen and OLED screen
- 7:What is the difference between LED and OLED?
- 8:Screen: what does OLED mean?
- 9:What is the difference between LED and OLED?
- 10:OLED screen and AMOLED screen, which is not harmful to the eyes, which is good,