What is the difference between LED and LCD?
Author:Gu Fangqi Time:2021-07-22 10:17 Browse(398)
The only difference between LED and LCD is that the backlight and the panel are the same
. The only difference between LED and LCD is that the backlight and panel are the same. The real LED panel is liquid crystal, also known as TN panel. The backlight type, led and CCFL, are diode and cold cathode lamp respectively. Good diode, energy saving, environmental protection, small place, high brightness, fashion.
- 1:How many brands of LCD do you have
- 2:If you buy LCD, what kind of panel technology is better?
- 3:The LCD panel is broken
- 4:What is LCD
- 5:Which kind of display panel is better???
- 6:Is there any way to wipe the LCD panel?
- 7:When I buy a TV, I only look at the brand. I don't know if the key is the LCD panel. I want to know which one is better?
- 8:High voltage package of LCD
- 9:What are the types of liquid crystal?
- 10:What kind of panel is LCD divided into now? I want to ask whether the TN panel is easy to use? How about color?