What's the difference between LED and LCD
Author:Le Junbin Time:2021-07-22 10:14 Browse(472)
LCD generally refers to the backlight using the lamp as a light-emitting element of the liquid crystal display
LCD generally refers to the backlight lamp as a light-emitting element of the liquid crystal display.. Led generally refers to the backlight using LED (semiconductor device) as the light-emitting element of the liquid crystal display..
- 1:What's the reason for the flash screen when the monitor is playing games
- 2:What is VGA and how to use it
- 3:Is LCD bright or not
- 4:Is plasma display better or liquid crystal display better?
- 5:What is the reason for the computer screen to turn red
- 6:What's the size of the computer monitor? What's the inch?
- 7:How to determine the aging condition of TFT LCD
- 8:There is a bright spot in the LCD. The business said that it is normal in the three bright spots, right?
- 9:May I ask the top right corner of my computer screen: recommended / recommend: 1366* 768@60Hz What do you mean?
- 10:What is HTPC?