#define LCD_ MODULE_ DATA_ PORT (*(char xdata *)0x50f
Author:guo Time:2021-07-21 09:36 Browse(161)
This is also called strange. You can see it in the MCU or arm header files. They are all "strange" instructions. This is the absolute address, LCD_ MODULE_ DATA_ PORT
This is also called strange. You can see it in the MCU or arm header files. They are all "strange" instructions. This is the absolute address, LCD_ MODULE_ DATA_ Port points to the absolute address of your Flash's 0x50ff.. 51 access to external ROM is like this.
- 1:LCD1602 and LCD12864
- 2:Embedded Linux system driver development - LCD module thesis
- 3:Common LCD modules like 1602 or 12864 on the market can display English characters and numbers by default.
- 4:I want to make a simple LCD display, what materials do I need. AT89C51 ampire12864 LCD button respack-8 crystal res cap cap
- 5:If you want to display words on the LCD OCM12864, how to program? Do you just need to extract the font program
- 6:How is the performance price ratio of single chip liquid crystal display module compared with PLC??
- 7:Write a program to display Chinese characters on LCD?
- 8:LCM program
- 9:NRF905 wireless module and LCD1602 module are not found in Proteus
- 10:Can 1602 LCD character module display Chinese?