Ask for a code of GPS receiver based on 52 single chip microcomputer. The receiving module is M-87 and the LCD is temporarily 1602. Which one can be very busy?
Author:Yang Lili Time:2021-07-21 10:16 Browse(579)
GPS receiver communicates with MCU through serial port.
GPS receiver communicates with MCU through serial port.. Give you an idea, code or to write to learn.. 1. Initialize part of serial port of 51 single chip microcomputer, and accept data by interrupt（ This is the most basic). 2. The program of LCD1602 LCD module is debugged well, and any ASCII character can be displayed in any position of LCD（ There are many examples on the Internet. 3. Check the data of GPS module in your hand and see the output data format of the module.. 4. Analyze the data sent by GPS (explain the meaning of the string sent by serial port), and display it on LCD.. Module peripheral circuit to see the manual, the manual generally have reference circuit, copy it. The connection with MCU is the connection of one or several serial ports. There is no other connection..
- 1:STM32 development in keil LCD screen chip selection enable these four words what do you mean? Kneel down and ask for an explanation
- 2:There is a program, should be about LCD1602, do not understand.. So ask for advice
- 3:What are library functions
- 4:What are the mechanisms of de mode and sync mode in LCD? What's the difference between the two?
- 5:What are the mechanisms of de mode and sync mode in LCD? What's the difference between the two?
- 6:What is the function of decoder?
- 7:How to display LCD 1602? For example, how to display "cm" and how to call font display... Wait a minute. Help me explain the workflow
- 8:51 single chip microcomputer connected with LCD1602 without IO port
- 9:What are com signal and SEG signal
- 10:Why do you want to check the busy state of LCD when writing 1602 display program with 51 MCU???