I would like to ask, 12864 LCD module, when programming, there are 9 Chinese characters display, set the 0x80 to start display. Where is the Ninth Chinese character now
Author:Hip hop bad bad bad Time:2021-07-21 17:58 Browse(586)
When I did the LCD12864 experiment, if I wrote too much data in the first line, it was displayed in the third line.
When I did the LCD12864 experiment, I wrote too much data in the first line, and it was displayed in the third line.. After that, I carefully analyzed the following reasons, because the starting address of the first line is 0x80, and the third line is 0x88, which is only 8 characters apart. So when the 8 characters displayed in the first line are full, without software to write the address, the address pointer jumps from 0x87 to 0x88, so it is displayed in the third line; In the same way, after the second line of 0x90 is filled with data, when there is no software to change the address pointer, it will automatically increase to 0x98, which is the fourth line.. I hope my answer can help you...
- 1:What is the difference between LED and LCDE
- 2:What's the difference between TFT FSTN OLED mobile phone screen?
- 3:Why does LG produce OLED while its mobile phone still uses LCD
- 4:Is the screen of Huawei V9 OLED or LCD
- 5:What's the difference between LCD and led
- 6:Which display is better, OLED screen or LCD screen
- 7:What is the future of OLED TV?
- 8:Why HDR and OLED are perfect match
- 9:Quantum dots and OLED: who is the leader of screen industry
- 10:How about sharp OLED LCD TV