What kind of screen is LCD and what is RCT?
Author:Xue Yin Time:2021-07-21 14:42 Browse(161)
LCD (liquid crystal display) is the abbreviation of liquid crystal display. CRT is a kind of display using cathode ray tube, which has been basically eliminated. It is large and bulky. CRT is the traditional picture tube television.. LCD has basically replaced CRT... But in rural areas, the older TV is still CRT. Now the new TV bought in rural areas is also LCD TV.. LCD can be divided into LED backlight and CCFL backlight according to backlight. Some businesses like to call led backlit LCD called LED display. The LCD called CCFL backlight is called LCD display. These two names are used to distinguish backlight better.. But according to the LCD. LCD (liquid crystal display) whether it is LED backlight or CCFL backlight... Is actually LCD - liquid crystal display. Hello!.. LCD is liquid crystal display. Another is CRT, which is cathode tube imaging, also known as the old-fashioned TV set, commonly known as the big butt. For example, the 17 inch flat panel is CRT.. It's not easy to type!.
- 1:Is LCD monitor good for eyes or is led monitor good for eyes
- 2:The difference between LCD and CRD
- 3:LCD display refresh rate is only 60Hz, I want to turn it up how to do.
- 4:How to identify the quality of LCD?
- 5:What is the use of DVI socket on LCD monitor???
- 6:What is the use of DVI socket on LCD monitor???
- 7:LCD hard screen and soft screen which is good
- 8:Notebook LCD screen yellow, what is the problem???
- 9:What should you pay attention to when buying second-hand LCD?
- 10:What is the detailed difference between LCD a screen and LCD B screen?