What does LCD mean?
Author:Fu Yuhua Time:2021-07-21 08:26 Browse(648)
LCD is the abbreviation of liquid crystal display. The structure of LCD is to place liquid crystal in two pieces of parallel glass. There are many vertical and horizontal small wires between the two pieces of glass. Through the power on or not, the rod-shaped crystal molecules can be controlled to change the direction, and the light can be refracted to produce a picture... There are mainly TFT, ufb, TFD, STN and other types of LCD, which can not locate the program input point on the dynamic link library... TFT is commonly used in notebook LCD. TFT (thin film transistor) is a kind of thin film transistor. Each liquid crystal pixel is driven by a thin film transistor integrated behind the pixel, which can display screen information with high speed, high brightness and high contrast. It is one of the best LCD color display devices at present, and is the mainstream display device on laptops and desktops. Compared with STN, TFT has excellent color saturation, reduction ability and higher contrast. It can still see clearly in the sun, but it consumes more power and costs more...
- 1:Can LCD and LED screen be exchanged?
- 2:Which effect is good for LED display
- 3:LED and LCD screen that good?
- 4:What is the most fundamental difference between LED and LCD?
- 5:The difference between vivo LED screen and LCD screen
- 6:What is the difference between LED display and LCD display
- 7:What's the difference between LED and LCD screen!
- 8:What's the difference between LCD, led, TFT and IPS? Which is better?
- 9:What is the difference between LED LCD and LED backlight screen
- 10:What's the difference between LED screen and LCD?