I want to use PLC S7-200 to directly drive LED or LCD, but now the problem is that there will be many display modules (display the same things, how to connect them, what are the problems
Author:Wu Shen Time:2021-07-21 16:53 Browse(308)
Now many of the LED and LCD support secondary development, you can do communication between PLC and screen according to the communication requirements of secondary development/
Now many of the LED and LCD support the secondary development, you can according to the secondary development of communication requirements, the PLC and screen do communication..
- 1:What's the difference between 60 Hz and 75 Hz
- 2:How about the quality of TPV Miro LCD?
- 3:What is the display driver?
- 4:How to clear the offset on LCD?
- 5:What cable is the computer host connected to the monitor
- 6:Which kind of computer display screen is better, IPS screen or LED screen
- 7:The LCD has black spots
- 8:What is the D-sub interface of computer monitor?
- 9:How is computer monitor black and bright
- 10:What kind of monitor does the film and television later stage match