MCU through t0 timing 1s, at the same time T1 began to count and through the LCD display program
Author:Pang Time:2021-07-21 09:53 Browse(667)
 when t0 is started (timing mode, 20-50ms interrupt), T1 is started.
 when t0 is started (timing mode, 20-50ms interrupt), T1 is started【 1】 In t0 interrupt, when the timer (e.g. after 50 times of 20ms) reaches 1s, set the second flag. Read Th1 directly and save the value of TL1 to variable x. And clear the T1 count【 2】 In the main program to measure the second flag, clear, x will be sent to the display unit【 3】 According to the specific LCD module, the graphic data is organized and sent to the LCD module【  - initialization,  timing interrupt service,  main monitor program,  LCD interface function.. After completing these four parts, it can be realized. Do it yourself. If you have any questions...
- 1:What is the difference between LED and LCD displays?
- 2:What is the difference between LCD and LED display
- 3:What are LCD and led
- 4:Screen AMOLED and TFT and IPS which good? Why do I think it's a tragedy when it comes to TFT?
- 5:Is the TV screen LCD or led?
- 6:What's the difference between LCD and led
- 7:What's the difference between OLED and AMOLED
- 8:What's the difference between notebook LCD and LED screen
- 9:The difference and connection between LCD and led and LCD?
- 10:The difference between LED and LCD