When compiling with quartus, prompt error: Port & quot; LCD_ E_ from_ the_ lcd" does not exist in macrofunction " comb_ 5" What should I do?
Author:sususuhao Time:2021-07-21 12:29 Browse(244)
Wrong port mapping
. The port mapping is not correct.
- 1:STM32 development in keil LCD screen chip selection enable these four words what do you mean? Kneel down and ask for an explanation
- 2:There is a program, should be about LCD1602, do not understand.. So ask for advice
- 3:What are library functions
- 4:What are the mechanisms of de mode and sync mode in LCD? What's the difference between the two?
- 5:What are the mechanisms of de mode and sync mode in LCD? What's the difference between the two?
- 6:What is the function of decoder?
- 7:How to display LCD 1602? For example, how to display "cm" and how to call font display... Wait a minute. Help me explain the workflow
- 8:51 single chip microcomputer connected with LCD1602 without IO port
- 9:What are com signal and SEG signal
- 10:Why do you want to check the busy state of LCD when writing 1602 display program with 51 MCU???