What is the difference between LCD and led?
Author:Zeng Ruiyuan Time:2021-07-21 12:26 Browse(378)
The backlight is different
The backlight is different LED is better than LCD. Completely different concept, LED is a kind of light-emitting diode, LCD is a liquid crystal display, the difference is too much. But the lattice of LED can also form a display, suitable for outdoor large screen display, low resolution. I hope it can help you.
- 1:What is the function of IRAM of LCM12864 liquid crystal???????
- 2:Minimum size TFT liquid crystal
- 3:How many components does a LCD have
- 4:What is LCD module and LCM
- 5:What does led mean
- 6:Who knows what Akt is? I heard it's LCD equipment. If you know, please introduce it in detail, thank you.
- 7:If the backlight of LCD is reversed, will it burn out
- 8:What does LCD TV two in one board refer to
- 9:My LCD has red shadow, what is the reason?
- 10:What is led?