What is the function of FG pin and VSS pin in pg12864 LCD module? The gods help
Author:Ye Lingling Time:2021-07-21 16:49 Browse(284)
Pin function description 1. FG
Description of pin function 1. FG signal design pin, which is an output pin, is suspended when the circuit is connected. 2. VDD power supply pin, external 5V working voltage 3. VSS ground pin, ground 4. Con function is unknown. When the circuit is connected, it is suspended. 5. WR write signal pin, when the pin is low level, data is written into T6963C. 6. Rd read signal pin, when the pin is low level, data is read out from T6963C CE enable signal pin, which is grounded when it works normally. When it is high level, CPU cannot communicate with T6963C. 8. C / D instruction and data signal pin: when it is high level and WR=L, instruction can be written; When the pin is high level and RD=L, T6963C status can be read; When the pin is low level and WR=L, data can be written; When the pin is low level and RD=L, the data can be read out from 11 ~ 18 d0 ~ D7 data pins, which are used for data communication between LCD and MCU. 10. RST reset pin is effective for low level and plays the role of reset. Pull up resistance is integrated in the device. When it works normally, this pin is connected to power supply 19 and FS1 font selection pin FS1, which is used to select font. When it is high level, it is 5 * 8 dot matrix font, When it's low level, it's 8 * 8 dot matrix font. Hope it's useful for you. Check the original post>>. Hope to adopt. Thank you! The first time you wait online, there will be results! What a speed!.
- 1:STM32 development in keil LCD screen chip selection enable these four words what do you mean? Kneel down and ask for an explanation
- 2:There is a program, should be about LCD1602, do not understand.. So ask for advice
- 3:What are library functions
- 4:What are the mechanisms of de mode and sync mode in LCD? What's the difference between the two?
- 5:What are the mechanisms of de mode and sync mode in LCD? What's the difference between the two?
- 6:What is the function of decoder?
- 7:How to display LCD 1602? For example, how to display "cm" and how to call font display... Wait a minute. Help me explain the workflow
- 8:51 single chip microcomputer connected with LCD1602 without IO port
- 9:What are com signal and SEG signal
- 10:Why do you want to check the busy state of LCD when writing 1602 display program with 51 MCU???