What does PR mean in LCD
Author:Zeng Yuntao Time:2021-07-21 14:38 Browse(620)
PR is a photoresist used in fab process, short for photoresist. In fact, photolithography is needed in the semiconductor industry. PR is a general term for photoresist. There are many kinds of photoresists, with different components and different properties. They are divided into positive photoresist and negative photoresist..
- 1:In LCD: what is the difference between LCD and led?
- 2:What is the difference between LCD and led?
- 3:What are the advantages of LCD????????
- 4:Why buy LCD?
- 5:What is CRT display. What is LCD monitor?
- 6:What is LCD? Explain its imaging principle; How many specific criteria are there to judge LCD?
- 7:What is the difference between flat panel display and LCD??
- 8:Briefly introduce the working principle of LCD display?
- 9:What is the difference between pure screen and LCD
- 10:About LCD