What signal is received by tn9 infrared module and output to LCD
Author:Liu Xiaomei Time:2021-07-21 10:14 Browse(816)
The infrared receiver is a pulse signal, which needs MCU to judge the pulse time. The output is the digital signal, or level signal, sent to the LCD ram through the bus.
The infrared receiver is a pulse signal, which needs MCU to judge the pulse time. The output is the digital signal, or level signal, sent to the LCD ram through the bus.. This needs relevant professionals to understand.. Let's see what other people say..
- 1:Arduino controls 2.2-inch TFT LCD module through SPI serial port
- 2:How to deal with LCD1602 display assembly after ADC0809 A / D conversion
- 3:Can 51 MCU drive 480x800 resolution LCD module
- 4:Are 12864 LCD modules of different models used the same
- 5:How to control the size of the displayed font when the LCD module is controlled by single chip microcomputer?
- 6:What are CRT and LCD and what is the difference
- 7:What can be replaced by serial port 12232 LCD in Proteus
- 8:Is the pin of 12864 a PSB serial port parallel port selection pin?
- 9:How to write the program of vex LCD display
- 10:Have you ever done ht16c23 driver development on STM32 series? Please contribute the source reference, thank you.