The difference between 12864v2.0 and 12864l6
Author:alone Time:2021-07-21 16:51 Browse(967)
The differences between LCD12864 and LCM12864 are as follows:
The difference between LCD12864 and LCM12864 is that:. 1. LCM12864 with character library; LCD12864 without font.. 2. LCD12864 is a liquid crystal display, which generally refers to a separate screen; LCM12864 is a liquid crystal display module, which includes the corresponding drive circuit and control circuit. It can be directly connected with the single chip microcomputer... The LCD module is simply LCD screen + LED backlight board + PCB board + iron frame. The module is mainly divided into screen and backlight module. The two parts are assembled together, but they work independently of each other (i.e. the circuits are not related). The principle of liquid crystal display is that the backlight module emits uniform surface light, and the light is transmitted to our eyes through the liquid crystal screen. The function of the screen is to process the light by pixel to display the image.. It's operational.
- 1:What's the difference between AMOLED and LCD mobile screen? Which is better
- 2:What does CRT mean? What does LCD mean?
- 3:How to maintain the LCD. How to maintain the screen?
- 4:How to maintain the LCD to make its service life longer?
- 5:What is the LCD module?
- 6:What is the difference between computer LCD and TV LCD? What are the advantages and disadvantages of LCD and RTC display?
- 7:Is LCD display colorful or LED display colorful
- 8:Which is less harmful to the eyes, OLED or LCD? Or which blue light is bigger?
- 9:How many inches is the biggest LCD in China?
- 10:What is the meaning of LCD monitor light leakage? How to distinguish whether it leaks light?